Praise The Sun!!
Dark Souls Remastered coming to PC, Xbox One PS4 and Switch
Bandai Namco have announced a remastered version of the Brilliant Original Dark Souls.
Coming to PC and Consoles in May 25th 2018, you can watch the reveal trailer above.
Final PC users get a proper port of the game instead of having to install mods to fix graphical issues.
The game will release with “Artorias of the Abyss” DLC included.
Here’s the lowdown of the remastered version:
Then, there was fire. Re-experience the critically acclaimed, genre-defining game that started it all. Beautifully remastered, return to Lordran in stunning high-definition detail running at 60fps. Dark Souls Remastered includes the main game plus the Artorias of the Abyss DLC.
- Deep and Dark Universe – Delve into an epic dark fantasy universe stricken by decline and the Curse. Explore its intricate world design – full of hidden passages, dungeons and secrets – and uncover its deeply rooted lore.
- Each End is a New Beginning – Each playthrough surprises you with new challenges and unexpected facets of the game. Don’t bet on completing the game only once.
- Gameplay Richness and Possibilities – Hundreds of unique combinations of weaponry, armor, magic and crafting options to create your own playstyle and gaming experience.
- Sense of Learning, Mastering, and Accomplishment – From your first steps to mastery, build your character while refining your playing skills. Learn to strategize freely and experience the rewarding taste of overcoming daunting foes.
- The Way of the Multiplayer (Up to 6 Players with Dedicated Servers*) Whatever your motivations are to play online – collaboration or confrontation, support or betrayal – you’ll find your true home among the nine covenants. Which allegiance will you choose? *All 4 platforms will have dedicated servers. *All 4 platforms will have dedicated servers.