Immerse yourself in our list of what you need to be playing in 2017, within Virtual reality.
As we know Virtual reality is a computer generated environment, that lets you experience a different reality to our own. The beauty of VR from a gaming aspect is that you can fully immerse yourself into a gaming world, without ever having to leave the safety of your sofa. Become batman, explore space or even become a dino rancher, realise your wildest dreams and unlock new dimensions.
There are four main VR sets that you should consider. Take a look at the head sets and the top 5 games for each you need to be playing in 2017!
There are four main VR headsets that you should consider using:
Sony Playstation VR;
This VR set being a more affordable version of the Oculus or HTC Vive. With only needing a PlayStation 4 and not a top of the range gaming PC. The only thing extra you will need to add with this set is the controllers. Also while the graphics will be good don’t expect them to be as polished as the two premium VR sets.
Top 5 games you should be playing with the Sony PlayStation VR:
- Batman: Arkham VR :-Your quest to clean up Gotham has only just begun – and now it’s even more terrifying than it’s ever been. Exclusive to PlayStation VR, Batman: Arkham VR lets you become the Dark Knight in a virtual reality recreation of the DC’s hero’s more iconic locations. Price £15.99
- Robinson: The Journey VR :- Go beyond boundaries in Robinson: The Journey, a brand new virtual reality game from Crytek. Harnessing the power of CRYENGINE, Robinson: The Journey will offer players an unparalleled sense of presence in a game world as they assume the role of a young boy who has crash-landed on a mysterious planet. With freedom to explore their surroundings in 360 degrees of detail, players will become pioneers by interacting with the rich ecosystem around them and unearthing incredible secrets at every turn. Price £27.99
- Resident Evil 7 Biohazard :- Set within a sinister plantation mansion in modern day rural America and taking place after the dramatic events of Resident Evil 6, players experience the terror directly from the first person perspective for the first time in the Resident Evil series. Embodying the iconic gameplay elements of exploration and tense atmosphere that first coined “survival horror” some twenty years ago, Resident Evil 7 biohazard delivers a disturbingly realistic experience that will define the next era in horror entertainment. Price £17.00
- Playstation VR Worlds :- VR Worlds A NEW WORLD OF VIRTUAL REALITY Step into PlayStation VR Worlds and journey through five exclusive PlayStation VR experiences. The London Heist – Tool up for a heist, survive a thrilling getaway and then withstand a brutal interrogation that ends with an impossible choice… Ocean Descent – Dive into adventure as a deep sea explorer. Plunge into the depths and marvel at the marine life all around you. Scavengers Odyssey – Pilot your all-terrain craft through a treacherous nebula. Leap canyons, explore vast space hulks and battle hostile creatures as you search for a mysterious artefact. Price £15.84
- Farpoint :- Set off on a perilous journey into a hostile alien environment in farpoint. Having found yourself stranded on an uncharted extra-terrestrial world with only standard issue equipment to keep you alive, you’ll need to set off in search of a crashed space station – The Pilgrim – and its survivors to find a way back home. Master an arsenal of primary and secondary weapons as you freely explore your surroundings, uncovering secrets of the strange Anomaly which marooned you. Price £17.85