Immerse yourself in our list of what you need to be playing in 2017, within Virtual reality.
As we know Virtual reality is a computer generated environment, that lets you experience a different reality to our own. The beauty of VR from a gaming aspect is that you can fully immerse yourself into a gaming world, without ever having to leave the safety of your sofa. Become batman, explore space or even become a dino rancher, realise your wildest dreams and unlock new dimensions.
There are four main VR sets that you should consider. Take a look at the head sets and the top 5 games for each you need to be playing in 2017!
There are four main VR headsets that you should consider using:
Samsung Gear VR;
The cheapest of the four VR sets, and possibly the most accessible, due to it only needing a smartphone. That is providing you have a samsung. A decent Library of purpose built apps and games. This is a great entry level VR set and a great way to jump into the world of VR gaming.
Top 5 games you should be playing with the Samsung Gear VR:
- Minecraft :- Get right inside the world of Minecraft with virtual reality. Build, explore and battle mobs – do all the things you know and love – but from a fresh perspective. With a VR headset on, coming face- to-face with monstrous mobs takes on new meaning; creeping into dark caves inspires even greater trepidation thanks to 3D audio; and the light of a gorgeous sunrise seems to envelop you more completely. Price £4.99
- Hitman Go: VR edition :- Hitman GO is a turn-based strategy game with beautifully rendered diorama-style set pieces. You will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies and take out your target or infiltrate well-guarded locations. You really have to think about each move and all the Hitman tools of the trade you would expect are included; disguises, distractions, sniper rifles and even 47’s iconic Silverballers. Price £7.99
- Land’s End :- Land’s End is a VR adventure from the creators of Monument Valley . Set against spectacular landscapes, the player is tasked with awakening an ancient civilization using the powers of their mind. Land’s End combines ustwo games’ award-winning approach to interactive storytelling with Samsung Gear VR, creating an incredible virtual reality experience that you can take anywhere. Price £2.29
- End Space :- Using your Gear VR controller, gamepad or Touchpad, fly through intense space battles wiping out the TLF across the Tartarus Sector. Your powerful Pulse Laser cannons and homing Meteor missiles are neural linked to your sight providing a deadly combination of technology and skill. Unlock progressively harder levels and upgrade your weapons after each success. Price £5.99
- Rangi :- Solve complex puzzles, explore hidden temples, reconstruct ancient statues, escape deadly platforms and revel in the joy of flight as you recover the life force of the Music Giants and restore rhythm to the world! Price £1.99